There is always a lot of enthusiasm among the students regarding the scholarship and the eyes of the students are definitely on such schemes where they get some financial benefit in their student life and the financial crisis in their studies is also overcome. We always work to bring such schemes among the students which will bring some benefit to the students.
We are going to tell you about one such scholarship scheme which will be of your use without any free hand. Carefully go through whatever information we are giving below and apply for the scholarship using whatever link we are sharing.
Also read || SLPRB Admit Card 2023 Exam Date
Tata Scholarship 2023 Info Table :
|Scholarship Name||TATA AIG Avanti Scholarship|
|Scholarship Organization||TATA Ltd|
|Who can apply||12th Passed|
|Scholarship awards||Up to 80% tuition fees/Scholarship of 50,000|
|Eligibility||Students studying in class 6th to 12th or graduate (general and professional) degree program|
About Tata Scholarship :
Tata Wings Scholarship is such a program of Tata Capital Limited that all the poor students all over India, students and students who need guidance to study and need money and are poor from economic condition, all those underprivileged students To help with education and guidance, by giving financial assistance of eighty percent of the educational fee, he will be helped to study further under the Tata Capital Scholarship, and all the students of the school and all the college children who are with him Scholarship up to ₹50000 will be given to study further.
For all the students who have passed 10th and 12th class through Tata pankh Scholarship 2023 to give financial assistance to make the future bright and good for all the students The scholarship will be given to all the students studying in 11th Polytechnic Diploma and Undergraduate courses.
How to get and how to apply for getting scholarship, we are giving all these information from this article of ours and telling all of you that you will understand all its information by reading this article of ours, how to get this scholarship, How to apply for Tata Capital Scholarship 2022 and all its information you can go through our article to make meritorious students financially strong and for students to continue their further studies.
All students under this 10th 11th Scholarship will be given to all those students for studying 12th and polytechnic diploma and graduate courses, for which all of them will get 60% or more marks in backward class only then they will be given scholarship and all those students who do tuition 80% tuition fee will be given to the students by the Tata Group and the remaining 20% tuition fee will be deposited by the students and parents of the students.
What is the Purpose of Tata Scholarship 2023:
The main objective of Tata pankh Scholarship is that the students of poor children, who are unable to study due to lack of money for further studies, who turn back in view of the problems of their home, but To remove the trouble of all those students and students who are unable to study further and to make them pursue further studies, the purpose of Tata Capital Wings Scholarship Scheme is that by encouraging all the students and students for education, they are financially supported. Have to strengthen TA
Documents Required for Tata Scholarship Program :
While applying for the Tata pankh Scholarship program, students have to upload certain documents. Students must keep the scanned copies of all these necessary documents handy to avoid any inconvenience. The key documents required for The Tata Capital Wings Scholarship Program are as follows –
- Photo Identity Proof (Aadhar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income Proof (Form 16A/ Income Certificate from Govt. Officer/ Salary Slip, etc.)
- Proof of admission (School/college/university ID card/original certificates/etc.)
- Fee receipt for the current academic year
- Bank account details of the applicant (copy of canceled cheque/passbook).
- Marksheet or grade card of the previous class
- Disability and Caste Certificate (if applicable)
How to Apply for Tata Scholarship :
Here are we giving you the Entire process of how to apply for tata scholarship, Just follow these simple steps:
- First of all an Eligible person has to visit the official website.
- After that you have to go to the home page.
- After that you have to click on the Apply Online button.
- Now you have to register.
- After that login with registration id and name.
- You have to click on Tata Wings Scholarship Application on your screen.
- Now you have to click on Start Application.
- Now you have to enter all the information.
- Will be uploading some important documents.
- Now you have to read the terms and conditions to proceed further.
- Check the given information carefully.
- After this you have to click on the submit button.
- Now if you want, you can take a print out or screenshot for future reference..
Eligibility and Criteria of Tata Scholarship
- As we tell you that whoever wants to take advantage of Tata pankh Scholarship, it is very important for all the beneficiary students to be a permanent citizen of India.
- And any girl student who applies for this scholarship will get the benefit of this scheme only after bringing minimum 60% marksheet in the class in which she is studying.
For Class X pass students:
Class 10th pass girl student annual family income should not be more than ₹400000 and students who have scored at least 60% marks in their class 10th will be eligible for Tata Capital Wings Scholarship 2022
It will be mandatory for the students who apply for this scholarship to enroll in the first year of the Diploma Polytechnic course.
For Class XI students:
Any student and student who will apply for this, their family income should not be above four lakhs and must have secured 60 percent with it, otherwise he or she will not be able to get the benefit and all the students who apply will be given diploma in polytechnic course. It will be compulsory to take admission in the first year
Whatever students and students want to take advantage of this scheme, then let me tell them that their family’s annual income should not exceed ₹ 400000, only then they will get the benefit of this scholarship.
And any student who wants to enroll himself in a college after getting this scholarship, let me tell you that that student will be able to take advantage of it only for getting admission in a government recognized school, college, university or any college.
TATA Scholarship Selection process :
The selection process for the scholarship program consists of various stages based on the academic merit and financial need of the students –
- There will be an initial shortlisting of students based on their academic merit and financial background.
- Telephonic interview will be taken for shortlisted candidates which would be for final selection.
Contact Details of Tata Scholarship Program :
For any query related to scholarship program, its eligibility, award details, application process and documents, may contact on email or phone number given below.
Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext.- 225)
Today’s our article as you all know was based on Tata Scholarship for Class 6 to graduation Students 2023, and we told you about it in detail so that you can apply for it and apply for this Tata Scholarship. Take full advantage of the program and make your dreams come true. You all work hard and fulfill your dreams by helping your parents financially. So Kindly share this Informative article to all your friends via Social media and help them to be aware of this Helpful Program.