Silai Machine Yojana 2023: The Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi has launched the Free Sewing Machine Scheme to make the women of the country self-reliant and empowered. Under this scheme, free sewing machines will be provided to all the needy and economically weak women in rural and urban areas of the country. So that women can start their own employment sitting at home and become self-reliant. Through this scheme, free sewing machines will be provided to more than 50 thousand women in each state.
Under this scheme, all women whose age is between 20 years to 40 years can apply. If you want to take advantage of Free Sewing Machine Yojana, then next we are going to tell you how you can take advantage of this scheme. Further in this article, we are going to give you complete information related to what is Free Sewing Machine Scheme, its benefits, objectives, eligibility set by the government, required documents, how to apply for free sewing machine, etc. That’s why we request you to read this article till the end.
Silai Machine Yojana 2023 Details Table
|Article Name||Silai Machine Yojana 2023|
|Scheme Name||Free Sewing Machine Scheme|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Women from rural areas|
|Objective||Provide financial assistance to economically weak women|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
|Official website||Open here|
The Purpose of Free Silai machine yojana 2023
Free Sewing Machine Yojana has been started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi for the women of the country. The benefit of this scheme will be provided to all economically weak women and working women of the country. Women from both urban and rural areas can take advantage of this scheme. Under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme, free sewing machines will be made available to more than 50,000 women in each state by the government. This is a good effort by the Government of India to make women self-reliant, which will help women a lot in running their household.
This problem is often seen with poor women in rural and urban areas that women are willing to work but women are not allowed to go out of the house to work and they do not have enough money to do so. They can start their own business at home by purchasing equipment like sewing machine. Therefore, through the Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2022, the government has announced to provide free sewing machines to women. Due to which women can take care of their family by doing their work sitting at home.
Eligibility for availing Free Sewing Machine Scheme
Such interested women of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme, they must first of all conform to the eligibility criteria given below. Only then they will be given the benefit of this scheme.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the beneficiary woman must be an Indian.
- The age of the beneficiary woman should be between 20 years to 40 years.
- Only economically weak women will get the benefit of Muft Silai Machine Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the income of the husband of the beneficiary woman should not exceed ₹ 12000.
- Widows and disabled women of the country will also be eligible for this scheme.
Documents required for Muft Silai Machine Yojana
- Female aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Age certificate
- Identity card
- Community certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Disability certificate in case of disability
- If the applicant is a female widow, then her destitute widow certificate
How to Apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Silai machine yojana?
- To Apply online for Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Scheme, first of all you have to go to the official website.
- As soon as you open this website. The home page will open in front of you. On this home page you will get the link of the scheme.
- To view the scheme, you must click on this link. the moment it opens. It will show up in front of you as a PDF file.
- You have to click on this PDF file and open the form and download it. As soon as you download it. You have to open it from the gallery and fill it.
- Keep in mind that whatever information you fill in it is absolutely correct. Because it will be returned if there is wrong information.
- After this you attach it to the website. When you attach it, the option to attach the document will appear there. Click on this option and submit all the required documents.
- When all this done, you submit this form by pressing the submit button. You will get the application. Application has been accepted. You will get its information on your phone.
Note: If you don’t want to download from website, then You can also Download the Silai Machine Yojana 2023 Online form via This Link.
State List of Free Sewing Machine Yojana
This is a list of the states where this free sewing machine programme is applicable. Although the programme is now being introduced by the government at the state level, it is not yet valid in all 50 states, though the government may soon do so.
- Uttar Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu etc.
Benefits and features of PM Free Sewing Machine Yojana
- The benefit of free sewing machine scheme will be given to all the economically weak and working women of the country.
- Through this scheme, free sewing machines will be provided to more than 50,000 women in each state.
- Women of both urban and rural areas will get the benefit of Muft Silai Machine Yojana 2022.
- By taking advantage of this scheme, women can earn good income by doing sewing work sitting at home.
- The government is trying to make all the women of the country self-reliant and empowered. So that they do not have to depend on anyone to fulfill their small and big needs.
- This scheme will be very helpful for women who want to earn money by working from home but do not have any means.
- Through this scheme, the standard of living of women facing financial crisis will improve and they will be able to become self-reliant.
What will be the cost of the sewing machine available under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme?
As we told you that under the Free Sewing Machine Scheme by the Government of India, free sewing machines will be provided to the beneficiary women. If you want to know what will be the cost of sewing available under the free sewing machine scheme, then let us tell you that the cost of hand operated machine under this scheme will be around ₹ 3599.
And the foot operated machine will cost around ₹7350 approx. Through Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023, women from economically weaker sections will be able to get it, along with that women with disabilities and widows will also be eligible to get benefits under this scheme.
How much Amount you’ll Get with Sewing machine?
If you’re curious about the price range for a sewing machine, then let’s we tell you. Therefore allow us to inform you that free sewing machines are given to the beneficiaries of the central government’s free sewing machine programme in order for them to start their own sewing businesses in various states. The monetary sum is not specified.
Therefore, if you have registered under the Free Silai Machine Yojana 2023, then after the completion of the verification process of your application, you will be provided with a free sewing machine by the government. Through which you can start your own tailoring business at home.
In order for women to receive the same respect as males in society and to be able to support their families like men, this program’s main goal is to empower and make them self-sufficient through work possibilities.
So, Here we demonstrated all the information of Silai Machine Yojana 2023 that How you can Apply online for free silai machine yojana, also the required documents for pm silai machine yojana and all the related information covering for pradhan mantri silai machine yojana. Thank you so much for reading the article, kindly let others know about this Yojana and share this article!