Sheli Palan Yojana: If you are a resident of Maharashtra then this scheme is for you. To promote animal husbandry in the state and to provide employment to the people, the Maharashtra government keeps on bringing various schemes. Sheli Palan Yojana is one of those schemes.
People who want to do self employment and want to open goat farm by doing goat rearing, they will be provided loan by Maharashtra government at very low rate of interest, so that they can boost their employment and earn good money.
Sheli Palan Yojana Details Table
|Article Name||Sheli Palan Yojana|
|Under State||Government of maharashtra|
|Yojana Name||Maharashtra Sheli Palan Yojana|
|Benefit||Provide loan to Start Goat farming|
|Mode of Application||Apply Online|
|Official website||Click here to open|
Keeping these things in mind, today we are going to tell you about the Maharashtra Shelli Palan Yojana 2023 published by the government in this article. In this we will provide you complete details about application process, documents, eligibility etc. So read this article completely to understand it properly.
About Maharashtra Sheli Palan Yojana
The Maharashtra state government already provides loans to farmers for various schemes related to animal husbandry. This is goat rearing scheme. This scheme is also known as Maharashtra Goat Rearing Scheme 2023.
We all know that the impact of goat farming is maximum in rural areas. In rural areas, poor people make their living by shelling. In such a situation, the Maharashtra government will provide loans and subsidies to the people under this scheme.
Under Sheli Palan Yojana 2023, priority is given to those people who have knowledge of goat rearing. For this you should have at least that much land in which you can easily keep 5 goats with 100 goats.
Objective of Sheli Palan Karj Yojana 2023
The main objective of Sheli Palan Karj Yojana 2023 is to promote animal husbandry in the state. The main objective of the scheme is to increase milk and meat production to promote goat rearing in the state. Any person who is unemployed and interested in rearing goats can earn maximum money by starting goat farm under this scheme.
There will be many farmer brothers in the state who do not have any employment, that is, they are unemployed, they can get employment by applying in Maharashtra Goat Rearing Scheme 2023. Residents of Maharashtra can now avail subsidy loan for agriculture shed under Kisan Yojana through Panchayat Samiti. And the government has now made the process of online application very easy.
Eligibility for Maharashtra Shelli Palan Yojana
- Only the farmers of Maharashtra state can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the Maharashtra government will provide loans to small and marginal farmers.
- Under this scheme, priority will be given to the farmers rearing traditional goats.
- The beneficiary should have the experience of goat rearing only then he can take advantage of Maharashtra Shelli Palan Yojana 2023.
- This scheme includes those farmers who have their own land.
- It is mandatory to give caste certificate to the beneficiary belonging to scheduled castes and tribes.
- On opening the goat farm, the beneficiary will have to make it himself at a cost of Rs 2 lakh.
Documents required for Maharashtra Shelli Palan Yojana
The following documents will be required for Maharashtra Sheli Palan Karj Yojana which are as follows:
- Mobile number
- Voter ID Card
- Land document
- Address proof
- annual income certificate
- Aadhar card
- bank account passbook
- Caste certificate for SC/ST and ST/ST
- passport size photo
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- identity card
How to Apply online for Sheli Palan Yojana?
To apply online you have to follow the steps given below:
- First of all visit the official website of Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Maharashtra Mendhi and Sheli Vikas Mahamandal. Whose link is given below.
- Now the home page of the website will open.
- Here you will see the option of Mahamesh Yojana, click on it.
- After clicking, a new page of the website will open, here you will see the option of applicant login.
- Now as soon as this option opens, you will have to enter your mobile number and tick the box of the above conditions.
- Then click on the login option. Then a new page of the website will open.
- Applicant should fill the information carefully regarding the points mentioned in the application form.
- After filling each detail click on save button, now the entered information will be saved.
- Then select the sub-component of the scheme in the same application.
- After submission of application “Application submitted successfully” SMS will be received, only after that the applicant’s application is submitted for selection.
- Thereafter, if you click on the option “View Receipt”, the application receipt will be displayed to the applicant.
Benefits of Sheli Palan Yojana
- Employment generation for citizens of the state through Sheli Palan Yojana.
- A good source of income will be created for the farmers in the state.
- You may also know that the investment in goat farming is very low but the profit from goat farming is very high.
Subsidy Plan under This Scheme
This is a group allocation scheme of 10 goats and 2 bucks. 50 percent subsidy is payable under this scheme. Osmanabad, Yavatmal, Satara in Marathwada are in the first phase and Beed and Bhandara are in the second phase. Group allocation scheme was approved to be implemented in these districts from 2017-18 onwards.
6,000/- per goat for the purchase of 20 goats under this scheme, thus the expected total cost of the group will be 1 lakh 20 thousand. 8,000/- per buck to buy two bucks thus total cost of two bucks will be Rs.16,000/-. 95,400/- for constructing a shed for goats of 450 sq. ft. per goat or buck at the rate of Rs. 212 per sq. ft.
Thus the total cost will be 2 lakh 31 thousand. 50 percent of this i.e. 1 lakh 15 thousand 700 subsidy will be payable under this scheme. Interested farmers must take advantage of this scheme.
Terms and Conditions of Maharashtra Sheli Palan Yojana
Under the Goat Farming Loan Scheme 2023, farmers have to follow certain terms and conditions given by the Government of Maharashtra to get more benefits. The Government of Maharashtra will provide loan and also provide subsidy facility to goat farmers under these terms and conditions. To avail the benefits of Goat Farming Scheme, goat farmers have to follow the below mentioned terms and conditions:
- Farmers who want to start goat farming should have good land to keep goats. In which he can keep 5 goats with 100 goats.
- There should be proper arrangement for the care of goats and their fodder.
- Goat rearer should have land arrangement for growing fodder.
- The applicant should have 9,000 square meters of land to keep 100 goats and 5 goats.
- At the time of applying, it is mandatory for the applicant to attach rent receipt/LPC/lease agreement/perspective map of 9,000 square meters.
- While starting goat farming business under Sheli Palan Karj Yojana, you will have to invest Rs 2 lakh yourself.
- If the beneficiary farmer takes a loan of Rs 1 lakh, he will get a check or passbook or FD of Rs 1 lakh. Or it is necessary to provide any other type of document.
- The applicant should have a goat farming project with details of goat cost, housing etc.
Main features of Sheli Palan Yojana
- Employment generation through entrepreneurship development in goat, sheep, poultry and piggery.
- Increasing animal production.
- It helps in increasing the production of eggs, goat milk, wool etc.
- Strengthening supply chain and availability of authentic fodder seeds.
- Encourage establishment of feed processing units Encourage livestock development and management measures for farmers.
- Promotion of Poultry Farming Goat Farming Sheep Farming Feed and Applied Research.
- Capacity building of state staff and pastoralists to provide quality extension and services to farmers through strong extension system Empowering farmers through goat rearing subsidy.
So, Here we presented all the regarding information like What is Sheli Palan Yojana, The purpose, benefits, special features, the eligibility and the required documents for Sheli Palan Yojana etc. So if you like this article then kindly help us to spread this Sheli Palan Yojana knowledge to more and more people. Thank you very much!