Sambal Card: Many types of schemes are often taken out by the state government of Madhya Pradesh for the betterment of the public. The name of one of these schemes is Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Card Scheme. Sambal Card Yojana is a government scheme, its benefit will be given to the unorganized worker citizens of Madhya Pradesh and under this scheme, pregnant women will also be provided some amount by the government. There are many other benefits in this scheme which we will discuss below.
Through this article, we will tell you how this card is made and how to download MP Sambal Card. And what are the benefits of this scheme, its features and what documents are needed for this, we will discuss all these in our article below, so read our article completely.
Sambal card 2023 Scheme Details Table
|Article Name||Sambal Card 2023|
|Scheme||Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Card Scheme|
|Beneficiary||Poor unorganized laborers of Madhya Pradesh stat|
|When did the start||2018|
|Related Department||Labor Department, Madhya Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide social security to the poor unorganized workers of the state|
|Official website||Click here|
What is MP Sambal Yojana, when did it start?
MP Sambal Yojana whose full name is Chief Minister Jan-Kalyan Sambal Yojana. This scheme was first started in the year 2018 by Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan. Under this scheme, assistance benefits are provided to the unorganized workers. The first 2-3 schemes (Saral Bijli Bill Yojana, Super 5000 Yojana etc.) were added under Sambal.
Let us tell you that in June 2019, it was amended by the Congress government (when Kamal Nath became the Chief Minister), and many benefits under the scheme were reduced and the scheme was discontinued.
During this time the scheme was kept running in the name of MP Naya Savera (Naya Savera) and the beneficiaries were provided with Sambal Naya Savera Card by providing eligible identity benefits.
But once again when Shivraj Singh Chouhan became the Chief Minister by the BJP government (Modi government), he relaunched the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan (Sambal) scheme by transferring Rs 41.33 crore to the accounts of 1903 beneficiaries through ePayment on 05 May 2020.
Since then this scheme has been continued till 2022, and continuous benefits are being provided under the scheme. A portal has also been created for this scheme which is Sambal Portal 2.0.
Objectives of Sambal Yojana
As you all know that there are many such unorganized labor families in the state, who are deprived of any benefits. In view of this problem, the Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Yojana, also known as Sambal Yojana, has been started by the state government for the social security and upliftment of these sections.
- All laborers can be registered.
- A Sambal card can be given to all the beneficiaries.
- The benefits of the scheme can be directly extended to the beneficiary families.
- Can be benefited from social security, health, education, etc.
- The applicant must be a native of the state of Madhya Pradesh.
- Beneficiary must be an unorganized worker to download the Sambal card.
- Beneficiary should be BPL card holder.
- The age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 60 years.
- The beneficiary’s family spends only 100 units of electricity per month.
- Aadhaar Card of the applicant
- Beneficiary’s BPL Card
- home electricity bill
- Composite ID
- residence certificate of the applicant
- mobile number
- passport size photo
- Voter ID Card
How to Register Online for Sambal Yojana 2023
If you want to register for MP Sambal Yojana in 2023, you must have all the following documents: Your identity card, proof of your residence and your online application. You can use the link given below to apply online.
- Firstly you can visit the official website sambal.mp.gov.in.
- After this you have click on the option “apply for registration” on homepage.
- You need to enter your Samagra ID and Family ID.
- You will need to complete eKYC, if you have not done so already. This is a process that helps us track and verify your identity.
- Now you have to fill some labor related information on other details section.
- After filling the form, you have to tick all the boxes and then click on the “Submit” button.
- Now a number will appear in front of you. This number is your application number. Please keep this in mind as you will need it later.
- You have now applied for Sambal Card.
How to check Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana registration status?
If you have applied for Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana, then the following steps have to be followed to check Sambal Yojana Registration Status.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana sambal.mp.gov.in.
- After that you will get the link to check registration status on the home page of the website.
- Click on the link to check registration status.
- After that you have to enter your Samagra ID and click on the link of View Member Information.
- By this process, you will be able to see the registration status of Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana.
Which schemes will be benefited from the force card scheme.
- sports promotion scheme
- super 5000 scheme
- funeral assistance plan
- Anugraha Sahayata Yojana (Normal Death and Accidental Death)
- Gratitude Assistance Scheme (Permanent Disability and Partial Permanent Disability)
- Chief Minister Annapurna Yojana
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme
- Antenatal Checkup Incentive Scheme (ANC)
- Post Delivery Assistance Scheme
- school education incentive amount
Benefits and Features of Sambal Card Scheme
- Maternity facilities will be provided to the pregnant women of the state by the government.
- Some amount will be given as education incentive amount to the deserving students.
- The people of the state will be given the benefit of Ayushman Bharat Yojana.
- Providing some money to help with the funeral.
- Will provide health insurance to the accident victims of Madhya Pradesh.
- Those candidates whose electricity bill is due, their electricity bill will be waived off.
- Better equipment will be provided for agriculture.
- There will be no charge for this card.
- The benefit of free health services will be given.
- Means of employment will be given.
- And benefits of various schemes of the Central Government will also be given.
District wise Beneficiaries under Jan Kalyan Sambal Yojana
Malwa – 344
Alirajpur – 144
Anuppur – 160
Ashoknagar – 38
Balaghat – 1404
Barwani – 436
Betul – 773
Bhind – 165
Bhopal – 165
Burhanpur – 225
Chhatarpur – 497
Chhindwara – 1419
Damoh – 196
Datia – 345
Dewas – 711
Dhar – 1344
Dindori – 252
Guna – 267
Gwalior – 210
Harda – 330
Hoshangabad – 812
914 of Indore
Jabalpur – 1193
Jhabua – 599
Katni – 598
Khandwa – 302
Khargone – 775
Mandala – 744
Mandsaur – 1008
Morena – 192
Narsinghpur – 768
Neemuch – 494
Niwari – 109
Letter – 425
Raisena – 489
Rajgarh – 675
Ratlam – 842
Rewa – 723
Sagar – 1092
Satna – 513
Sehore – 352
Seoni – 804
Shahdol – 431
Shajapur – 454
Sheopur – 189
Straight – 6
Singalore – 264
Tikamgarh – 202
Ujjain – 738
Umaria – 310
Vidisha – 430
So Here by this article you have come to know about What is Sambal Card, what is the purpose of it, also How to register for the Sambal Card Yojana online via simple stpes etc. Thank you very muc for your valuable time to read out this article. Kindly share this post via social media as much as possible if you truly liked this! Thanks again!