In today’s article, we are going to tell you about RPF Recruitment 2023 here. If you are also preparing for any government job or have a dream of joining the Railway Protection Force, then a wonderful golden opportunity has come for you.
RPF Constable Bharti has given recruitment promotion on more than 9500 posts distributed through rail routes. There are 9500 posts of Head Constable, Constable in this recruitment and applicants can apply from any state. Women and men, fresher can apply in this vacancy. To get more data about RPF Constable Bharti like age limit, application fee, salary, required reports, etc. read this article till the end, actually that time you will understand the total data.
RPF Recruitment 2023 Details Table
|Article Name||RPF Recruitment 2023|
|Recruitment||RPF Constable Recruitment|
|Conducting Body||Ministry of Railways|
|Official Website||Click here|
If you also dream of joining under RPF Constable Recruitment 2023, then in this article we are going to tell you about RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Date as well as RPF Constable Vacancy 2023 Eligibility. If you also want to apply RPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online or want to know about this recruitment, then keep reading this article carefully till the end so that no important information is missed by you.
RPF Constable Recruitment 2023
RPF Recruitment 2023: The Government of India is soon going to issue a notification for the recruitment of a total of 9000 posts for RPF Constable and Assistant Sub-Inspectors, under which a notification to start the application process will be issued soon. Along with this, the process of applying for these posts is online has been placed
To apply for recruitment on these posts RPF Constable Bharti 2023, candidates who have completed class X from any recognized educational institution can apply online through the official website.
RPF Constable Recruitment Required Documents
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- 10th and 12th pass certificate from a recognized institute
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo and signature
- Pan card
- Other certificates related to RPF Recruitment 2023
How to Apply Online for RPF Recruitment 2023
RPF Recruitment 2023: The Constable and Sub-Inspector positions have now been made available by the Railway Recruitment Board. There are approximately 9000 open Constable positions. The recruiting notification will contain all the details on the job description and pay scale. Candidates who want to quickly review the notification should do the following actions:
- Start by visiting the official website of Indian Railways operated by the Indian government.
- Then find and click on the Recruiting tab on the website’s home page.
- Find the option for Recruitment and Result by RPF from the drop-down menu there.
- All the announcements on the hiring of different individuals for positions in the Indian Railway’s Railway Protection Force will be printed on a new page.
- Then select the link for the SI (male and female) and Constable (male) Recruitment announcement.
- The same Document will then display. Carefully read the document to see whether you are a good fit for the position.
RPF Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
To apply for these posts, the candidate will have to pay the online application fee (through credit card / debit card / net banking etc.) according to his category, the details of which are as follows:
- Application fee for general category – Rs.500/-.
- Application fee for OBC – Rs.500/-.
- Application fee for SC/ST – Rs.250/-.
- Female Applicant / Ex. Application fee for Servicemen / EBC category – Rs.250/-.
The age limit of candidates willing to apply for RPF Constable and RPF SI posts has been kept at 18 years to 25 years and relaxation of 3 years for OBC students and 5 years for SC ST students has been given.
You must be an Indian citizen in order to be eligible for employment with the Indian Railways.
Friends, if you want to apply for this recruitment, then men will have to complete 1600 meters race in 5 minutes 45 seconds, while talking about women, they will have to complete 1600 meters race in 8 minutes 30 seconds.
Candidates who want to apply for the post of RPF Constable their educational qualification is 10th class pass very important and
Candidates who want to apply for the post of RPF SI then their educational qualification should be graduation pass.
RPF Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
RPF Constable Selection Process is mainly in 4 stages, about which I have explained in detail below, you can get more and more information about it by reading.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
Physical Measurements Test (PMT) Eligibility
|General / OBC||165 cms||157 cms|
|SC / ST||160 cms||152 cms|
|Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt.||163 cms||155 cms|
|Chest (Only for men)||Normal||Expanded|
|General /OBC||80 cms||85 cms|
|SC /ST||76.2 cms||81.2 cms|
|Garhwali’s, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogra’s, Kumaonese and other Categories specified by Govt.||80 cms||85 cms|
The total pay scale of the applicant for recruitment to the posts of RPF Constable from Railway Protection Force (RPF) will be around 30000. Which is explained in full detail below:-
|Post||Old Pay Scale||New pay Scale||Total Salary|
|RPF CONSTABLE||Rs 5200 – Rs 20200/-Grade Pay Rs 2000||Rs 21710/-||Rs 26200 – Rs 32030|
Railway Police Constable Exam Pattern
On the CBT exam, there will be three sections worth a combined total of 120 marks: general awareness, mathematics, and general intelligence and reasoning. There will be 120 objective-type questions on this test, and each one is worth one mark.
|Railway Police Constable Syllabus 2023||Questions||Marks Allotted|
|Mathematics||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|Intelligence and Reasoning||35 Questions||35 Marks|
|General Awareness||50 Questions||50 Marks|
|Total||120 Questions||120 Marks|
RPF Constable PMT/PET Test 2023
- Only one chance is given for the 1600/800 meters event. For the remaining events like long jump and high jump, candidates are given two chances each.
- Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from PET, however, they will have to undergo PMT.
- All the candidates who qualify in 1600m/800m are measured for eligibility with respect to height and chest. Chest measurement is taken for male candidates only. If the unexpanded chest measurement of a male candidate is less than the eligibility limit, then the expanded measurement is not taken and he is treated as disqualified.
- Male candidates who do not have the minimum height are not considered for chest measurement and are considered ineligible.
- Candidates who do not have minimum height, Chest (Unexpanded/Expanded) are considered failed in PMT.
RPF Syllabus 2023
The subject wise syllabus for RPF Constable Recruitment 2023 is as follows
- Arrangement (Matrix, Linear, Circular, Vertical)
- Venn diagram
- blood relation
- complete the series
- statement guess
- sense of direction
- para jumble
- fix error
- data sufficiency
- data interpretation
- Current affairs
- Common Sense
- Indian Art and Culture
- Indian History
- Indian Geography
So Here in this article we’ve fully explained you the information about RPF Recruitment 2023, that How you can Online apply for the posts of RPF Recruitment 2023, What is the application fees, Selection process, Age limit, Qualifications, Exam pattern and more detailing on the RPF Recruitment 2023, so If you really liked and found helpful content of today’s article then Kindly share this rpf constable recruitment 2023 article to more and more people and make aware about this rpf constable recruitment 2023 latest updates to them. Thanks!