Ration card Online Apply: You know Ration Card is the thing that allows you to buy your daily routine needy things like Rice, wheat and sugar etc. In this article we gonna tell you about ration card online apply, the entire process in details so stick to the last. Let’s know about Ration card online Apply process..
The ration card provided by the Food Department is very important for poor families. It provides ration at a low price. At present, most of the people have been ration cards and they are receiving ration from ration shops like – rice, wheat, sugar etc. But you have not received the ration card yet, then you should apply immediately. The Food Department has provided both online and offline facilities to apply for such eligible families who have not received ration cards.
The Food Department has provided the prescribed application form to apply for the ration card. You can also download it online. You can apply for a ration card by filling this form and with the prescribed documents. But most people are not aware of how to apply for ration card. Therefore, we have told the complete information about Ration card Online Apply here.
Ration card online apply Details Table:
|Name of the scheme||free ration card|
|Beneficiary||Poor people of the country|
|Facility||for All states|
|Department||Food and Civil Supplies Department|
|Ration will be given so far||April, May, June (up to three months)|
|Official Website||Click here to Open|
What are the Types of Ration card?
You are all aware of how important thing to having a ration card is. Through ration cards, you can get grain subsidies. People are given rations based on many classifications. Therefore, we shall discuss the types of ration cards before explaining the online application process for ration cards.
1. APL Ration Card – This ration card has been issued by the government for the citizens of the country who live above the poverty line but come down from the middle class category.
2. BPL Ration Card – These ration have been released for those people of the country who are living below the poverty line. BPL ration cards are provided to those people.
3. AA VI Ration Card – This ration card has been issued to those people who are living very much in poverty and financially weaker than other classes.
4. Annapurna Card – These ration cards have been issued for those people who are helpless, very poor and lacking and have no source of income. Citizens who are also involved in getting the National Pension Scheme but also They are not getting pension. He can easily get pension through this Annapurna card.
What are the Required Documents for Ration Card:
If a person applies for a ration card, then he can collect all these necessary documents and submit a ration card application through online mode. Now we are giving a list of documents for Ration card Online Apply.
- Driving license
- Voter ID
- Electricity bill / telephone bill / water supply bill
- Identification issued by government or public sector
- You have to submit two passport size photo applications of your entire family residents.
- LIC Bond
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- pan card.
- Certificate of transfer from any school on the date of birth of the applicant.
- A mark sheet of class 10th to ensure that the applicant has received some education.
As evidence of residents, you can reproduce one of the documents above the above.
The purpose of Free Ration card?
The main objective of the Ration Card Apply Online is to provide the ration card online. You do not need to visit any government office to apply now through this scheme. You can apply online through the official website sitting at home. This will save both your time and money and transparency in the system. Through the Ration Card, you can get the ration provided by the government at a discounted rates. Ration cards are also used as an essential document to avail many government schemes.
Where is the use of ration cards?
Ration card is a very important document, that is why we need ration cards in many places, whose list has been given below.
- You are used for ration shops from ration shops in which wheat, rice, sugar and LPG, Kerosen are used.
- To open your bank account
- Also in school-college
- In court
- For driving license
- To make polling cards
- To buy mobile sim card
- To make passports
- For LPG connection
- In government and private offices
- To remove life insurance
How to Apply Online Ration Card?
If you are thinking of Ration card Online Apply, Here are we giving you the Simply steps to follow:
- To Ration card Online Apply, First of all You have to Go to the official website of Food Department.
- After you landed on Homepage, Just go to the Search bar and Type “Ration Cards” as you can see in picture below.
- After that 3 options will come, out of this you have to click on “Ration Card Details on State Portals“.
- Now you will be able to open the official website of your state’s food department by clicking on the name of your state, here you have to login by entering Username and Pasword, if your login is not made then you can easily make your login by registering.
- Now you have to find a link to the application for a new ration card here and click on it.
- After clicking on the link mentioned, a form will be opened in front of you, in which you will have to fill your complete information like: Name, Aadhaar number, age, relationship etc.
- After filling all the information, you have to submit the form and attach all the necessary dastavas to the next page.
- Now upload your passport size photograph.
- Now you will get Rashid online or say the reference number will be recovered.
- Some states apply to you to apply online, but even after applying, you have to see the form you have filled by going to your nearest ration office and the original documents.
- Submit the application form to the nearest ration card office and pay the expected fee.
- Your application form will be examined by the officers. If all the details you have filled are found correct, the ration card will be sent to your address. You can also check your ration card status online or SMS method.
These Fees are Compulsary:
For making ration cards(Ration card Online Apply), fees ranging from Rs 5 to Rs 45. After filling the application, you have to pay the fees. Only after depositing the fees, you can apply for the ration card. 80 crore people designated by the National Food Security Act are receiving free rations from the government (NFSA). You can take ration for free from government distribution shop, but it is necessary to have a ration card. If the names of four people are recorded in your ration card, then five kg of ration will be available per person. It is also important to have a link to your Aadhaar with a ration card. Therefore, you should also have an Aadhaar card.
Procedure of Issuing Ration Card By Food Department
After get known of Ration card Online Apply process, Here are the Procedure of Ration card Issuing by Food Department..
- After the application of the ration card, the authority issuing the ration card will confirm the details given in the application form.
- Food Supply Inspector will come to your house for verification of your application form and he will also conduct necessary investigations.
- After verification and investigation, the Food Department will issue your ration card.
Here in this Article we showed you the ration card online apply procedure, also Types of Ration card, Documents required for Ration card and many much more about that. Kindly share this article via social media to all your friends and let them know about ration card online apply process and help them. Thank you!