Ration Card Download Haryana: Ration cards are a centralized scheme by the state government under the National Food Security Act. This scheme is operated by the state government in every state, in the state of Haryana, the Food and Supplies Department makes and distributes ration cards. We have told you how to check Ration Card Download Haryana List 2023 in this article.
Haryana Ration Card List is a list of beneficiaries who are eligible to receive subsidized food grains and other essential commodities through the Public Distribution System (PDS) in the state of Haryana. This list is issued by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Haryana on the official portal of the department.
To check whether your name is included in the Haryana Ration Card List or not, you will have to check your name through online on the official website of the department, hr.epds.nic.in or you can check the fair price in your area. Shop (FPS) and check your name from the register of the shop.
Ration Card Download Haryana Details Table
|Article Name||Haryana Ration Card Download Online|
|Department||Haryana Government Food and Supplies Department|
|Purpose||to download ration card|
|Benefits||Retrieving Your Ration Card|
|Beneficiaries||All people living in the state of Haryana|
|Application process||online and offline|
|Official website||Open here|
This ration card is used not only to purchase rations but is also a necessary piece of paperwork for other government programmes. Three categories of ration cards exist: APL, BPL, and Antyodaya. In this article, we’ve also explained how to check the Haryana Ration Card List for each of these categories.
Haryana Ration Card List 2023
Ration Card Download Haryana: Since the economic condition of every citizen in the state differs from each other, the government has divided the ration cards into different categories. So that every citizen can access food in accordance with their level of income. The criteria for ration distribution to customers are set based on these categories. The state government occasionally modifies the categories for ration cards, which are divided based on the consumers’ economic circumstances. If you wish to look up your name on the state of Haryana’s recently revealed list of people who will receive ration cards in 2023.
Following these simple instructions will allow you to see your name on the Haryana Ration Card List. If necessary, you can even use it in place of a photocopy of your ration card. Residents of the state of Haryana who have applied for ration cards can check their name in the ration card list under online mode.
Ration Card Download Haryana
Ration Card Download Haryana: From time to time, new ration cards are made or sometimes some changes have to be made, if you are from the state of Haryana, you had applied for the ration card and want to check your name in the Haryana Ration Card List, then we can do this easy step I will tell by which you can see your name in Haryana Ration Card List. For this, first of all you have to go to the website of Food and Supplies Department of Haryana Government.
Here we have told how you can check your name in the Haryana Ration Card List through the website, as well as through the mobile app also we have told you the easy way to check the Haryana Ration Card List by following these simple steps You can easily see your name in the card list.
How to Check Haryana Ration Card List 2023 Online?
Ration Card Download Haryana: Those interested beneficiaries who want to check Haryana APL, BPL and AAY Ration Card List online can follow the process that we have mentioned. Haryana Ration Card List Check Process is as follows –
- To check the Haryana Ration Card List, Visit the official website.
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of MIS & REPORTS. As shown in the picture below.
- Then click on REPORTS in the drop down menu.
- You will reach the next page as soon as you click on REPORTS.
- Here looking at the instructions shown in the picture below.
- Click on Ration Card and proceed further.
- After this a list of DFSO NAME of Haryana will appear in front of you.
- Find your DFSO name in this list and select it.
- After selecting DFSO, a new list will appear in front of you.
- There is a list of AFSO, in this list you have to find your AFSO and select it.
- Friends, on the next page you have a list of EPS ID and EPS OWNER.
- This list is the list of your government government ration shop.
- Select the EPS ID of your dealer name from this list.
- As soon as you select the EPS ID, a list of all the ration cards related to the shop you have selected will appear in front of you.
- Here you can see in whose name the ration card is registered including column wise ration card number.
- Here you have to see your ration card in the same way.
- As soon as you click on VIEW in the last column of this column, the details of the ration card head and the entire family will appear in front of you.
- You can print your card from here and keep it with you.
Friends, in this way, you can see from the website of the Food Department whether your name is in the ration card list or not, if you are having trouble checking your name through the website, then you can also check your name in the ration card list from the mobile application. I can see
Eligibility for Haryana Ration Card Application
Ration Card Download Haryana: To apply for the ration card, the applicant has to fulfill the following eligibility, about which we have tried to inform you through some important points given below –
- The applicant of Haryana Ration Card must be originally a permanent resident of Haryana state.
- Only the head of the family will be eligible to apply for this ration card.
- If a child is born in the family, then his name will also be added to the ration card.
- Those citizens whose family income will be 1 lakh 80 thousand will be eligible to apply for BPL ration card.
- Economically destitute and poor citizens will be considered eligible for application under Antyodaya Ration Card.
Important Documents for Haryana Ration Card Application
To apply for Ration Card Download Haryana, you will need these important documents, about which we have tried to tell you through the information given below –
- Passport size photograph of the head of the family
- Aadhaar numbers of all family members
- Voter ID
- Basic address proof
- income certificate
- mobile number
What are the Benefits and Features of Ration Card Haryana
Ration Card Download Haryana: Here we are going to tell you about the major benefits and features of Haryana Ration Card. To know about whom you can read the information given below by us –
- Through the Haryana Ration Card, you can take advantage of the schemes run by the government.
- This ration card is also used in government works.
- Ration card is also required to make important documents.
- Ration card is also required for the student/students to fill the scholarship application form.
- On the ration card, ration is provided to the people belonging to the weak and poor sections at subsidized rates.
- BPL ration card holders are provided 25 kg ration per month at the following rate
- APL ration card holders are provided 15 kg ration per month at a low cost.
- BPL Haryana Ration Card is yellow in colour.
- APL Haryana Ration Card is green in colour.
So here in this article you came to know about How to download or check Ration Card Download Haryana online, the necessary documents, features of Ration Card Download Haryana and many much more about it. Thank you for your time and kindly share this post to others to let them know about Ration Card Download Haryana!