NEET Application form 2023: UG NEET 2023 exam will be conducted on 7th May 2023. The process of uploading UG NEET application form 2023 (ug neet application form 2023) can be started soon by NTA. Candidates who want to appear in the NEET 2023 exam must know the complete process of filling the NEET Application Form 2023 because any mistake made while filling the form can lead to cancellation of the form. Therefore, it is necessary for the candidate to keep some important things in mind at the time of filling the form.
In this article, we have discussed how to fill NEET Application form 2023, what things should be kept in mind during NEET 2023 Application Form, due to which mistakes your form can be rejected and NEET 2023 (NEET 2023) Tried to answer questions like what should be the criteria for filling the form etc. Read this article till the end to get complete information related to NEET exam rules, NEET 2023 exam date latest news and NEET application form 2023.
NEET Application form 2023 Details Table
|Article Name||NEET Application form 2023|
|Examiner||National Testing agency|
|Exam||NEET UG 2023|
|Online Registration Start Date||1st March 2023|
|Last Date||March 2023|
|NEET UG Exam Date 2023||May 2023|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, BDS, Ayush Courses|
|Exam Level||All India|
|Official Website||Open here|
NEET 2023 Application form
Basic registration, filling out the details form, submitting documents, paying the registration cost, and getting the confirmation page are all steps in the NEET UG 2023 application procedure. In order to apply for the NEET UG exam 2023 online, candidates must first go to the official website, nta.ac.in. then locate and click the “Register for NEET UG 2023” link. Complete the NEET UG application form 2023 online after completing the NEET 2023 Application form registration.
Next, provide the scanned documents in the required format for upload, then pay the application fee for the NEET UG Exam 2023. The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG application form 2023 must thereafter be submitted. The NEET UG 2023 application form must be downloaded and printed for future use as it will be needed. The official website should always be visited by applicants to get the most recent information on the NEET UG Exam 2023 Application Form.
How to Apply Online for NEET UG Application Form 2023?
Here is the full process by which you can Fill up the form online:
- Candidates must first access the National Testing Agency’s official website for the National Eligibility Entrance Exam.
- Then go to the menu bar and Click on the Information > Information Bulletin link.
- Now select the NEET UG Application Form 2023 PDF download link on the following page.
- The official NEET UG 2023 brochure will thereafter be unveiled.
- Check your eligibility for the NEET UG Exam 2023 now, and if you meet the requirements, scroll down to the Candidate Activities area on the home page.
- Find and Click the “NEET UG Registration” button there.
- Proceed by filling out all the fields before submitting your NEET UG Application Form 2023.
- For later usage, you can also download the NEET UG Application Form 2023 if necessary.
Details Required to Fill up NEET Application Form 2023
Here are Some important documents that required while filling the NEET application form. So candidates must keep the following documents ready before filling their NEET application form:
- A valid mobile phone number
- A valid and working email address
- Class 10 and 12 Academic Details
- Name of the parents of the candidate
- Aadhar Card Number (Last 4 numbers are required)
- Voter Card (EPIC Number)
- Roll number of the candidate in class 12
- Passport number
- ration card number
- Bank account details, credit card, debit card, net banking details and UPI payment gateway details (online payment)
- Any other government recognized identification number
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression (10-50 kb in size)
- Foreign nationals, PIO/ OCI card holders have to provide their passport number.
- For NRI, last 4 digits of Aadhaar card and passport number will be required.
- In order to be admitted to UG medical programmes, applicants must have reached the age of 17 at the time of application or have reached that age no later than December 31 of the admission year.
- The maximum age for applicants is 25 (or 30 for those who are physically challenged and belong to the OBC, SC, or ST).
- Candidates must have received their 10+2 diploma from an accredited board.
- Applicants must have earned a 10+2 diploma with English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Biotechnology as required subjects.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam (for general candidates), 45% for PH candidates, and 40% for SC/ST candidates in the PCB category.
- Students whose intermediate results are still pending may also submit their applications, but they must achieve the required cutoff in order to sit for their exam.
Exam Pattern for NEET 2023
The following is the NTA NEET 2023 Exam Pattern:
- The NTA NEET 2023 exam will be given offline.
- The examination will last three hours in total (180 minutes).
- The exam will consist of a total of 180 questions.
- There will be 720 marks on the exam.
- The exam will include objective-type questions.
- The question paper will be available in the following languages: Bengali, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada, Assamese, Oriya, Gujarati, Urdu, and Marathi. For each appropriate response, the candidate will receive 4 marks (based on their choice).
- For each incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
NEET Application Fee
|Outside India||Rs. 8500/-|
- The application fee can be paid by applicants using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or e-wallet.
- The application cost is not refundable and cannot be transferred.
- If the NTA NEET application fees change, we’ll update this page with the new information.
- The NTA NEET 2023 is open to Indian citizens as well as Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), foreign nationals, and Overseas Citizens of India.
- Only candidates from J&K who submit a self-declaration are eligible for the 15% All India Quota.
- Application does not require an Aadhaar card.
NEET 2023 Answer key
NEET Application form 2023: The official NEET 2023 answer key is likely to be released by the NTA by July 15. The solutions to the questions asked in the NEET answer key released by NTA are given. The answer key download link for NEET question paper for each code of medical entrance exam will be available at nta.ac.in. After downloading the NEET 2023 answer key, candidates can compare their answers with their marked answers and know their probable score. If their answers are not satisfactory then they will be able to challenge the answers of NEET official answer key within the specified date and time.
Download link for the NEET Admit Card 2023
The official website will be used to release the NTA NEET 2023 Admit Card. None of the candidates will receive a printed copy of their admit cards. An important document called an admit card contains information such the candidate’s name, roll number, application number, exam date and time, exam centre, etc.
All applicants must bring their valid admit cards with them to the testing location since those who do not will not be permitted to take the exam.
So Here in this article we have clarified you the whole information about NEET Application form 2023 or NEET 2023 Application form, that How to Fill up the NEET Application form 2023 online, what is the Age limit, education qualification, criteria, Exam pattern, exam date and many much more about NEET 2023 Application form. So if you truly liked and enjoyed today’s information about NEET 2023 Application form then kindly share this article as much as possible and tell people about upcoming update about NEET Application form 2023!