Nalbari Medical College Recruitment: The Nalbari Medical College and Hospital, Nalbari, has posted a job announcement for the hiring of 634 Grade III and Grade IV positions. The recruitment announcement for the Nalbari Medical College Position has been released by the Directorate of Medical Education Assam, or DME Assam.
The DME Assam will accept online applications for Grade III (Technical & Non Technical) and Grade IV Positions. The Nalbari Medical College(NMCH) Employment Notification is available below for interested job seekers to review. Please check Assam Job Alert frequently for updates on new Assam job and result notifications.
Nalbari Medical College Recruitment 2023 Details
|Article Name||Nalbari Medical College Recruitment|
|Organization Name||Directorate of Medical Education, Assam|
|College / Hospital Name||Nalbari Medical College and Hospital|
|Post Name||Grade III (Technical & Non Technical) & IV Jobs|
|No of Posts||634 vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online Application Process|
|Selection Process||Written Exam / Interview / Document Verification|
|Official Website||Open here|
Recruitment for Nalbari Medical College 2023
The Assam Directorate of Medical Education began accepting applications online. Officials began the application process on January 5th, and the deadline for receiving online applications is January 20th, 2023. 634 additional candidates will be included in the final selection list thanks to this recruitment process. where Grade IV has 203 openings and Grade III has 333 technical openings and 98 non-technical ones. The most recent details from the Nalbari Medical College Recruitment Announcement will be added to this article soon.
How to Apply for Nalbari Medical College Hospital Recruitment 2023?
Nalbari Medical College Recruitment: Applicants can start by doing the procedures listed below to submit their online application.
- First of all Go and Visit the official website.
- Choose the link for the Grade IV and Grade III Positions at Nagaon Medical College 2023.
- Complete the registration form.
- After registering, complete the online examination application.
- Candidates must provide the following details: a photo, their signature, and any important documents.
- Then Send it in the application.
- Finally Applicants can print a copy of their completed application form and keep it with them for future purpose.
The HSSLC, ITI, diploma, graduation, bachelor’s degree, or any other qualification that is equivalent must have been completed by applicants. For clear post wise educational qualification contestants can download the site notification and read it.
All applicants in each category must be at least 18 years old.
Maximum allowed age Category informed insight
- Unreserved: 40 Years
- OBC/MOBC: 43 Years
- SC/ST: 45 Years
- PWD: 50 years
Candidates must be aware that in order to apply for Grade III and Grade IV positions with the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam, they must first be qualified for such positions. Ineligible applicants won’t be selected for the recruiting selection process shortlist. The following eligibility requirements have been listed by the DME, Assam authorities:
- According to the authorities, only applicants who meet the requirements of Articles 5 and 6 of the Indian Constitution are eligible for the recruitment.
- Next, if they want to be hired for Grade IV positions, candidates must have completed at least Class VIII from an accredited institution in India.
- The authorities have outlined particular qualifying requirements for educational requirements that must be completed by applicants for Technical Positions.
- Candidates for Grade III Non-Technical Positions in the Assam DME Recruitment must hold a degree or diploma in the pertinent field.
The procedure for selecting applicants will be announced on the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam, official website in due course.
Nalbari Medical College Recruitment: The pay for recruits will depend on the grade they are applying for. The following pay scale and grade pay have been announced by the Directorate of Medical Education, Assam, for recruitment:
|S.No.||Grade||Pay Scale||Grade Pay|
|1.||III||Rs. 14,000 – Rs. 60,500||Starting from Rs. 5,000 up to Rs. 8,700
(depending on the post)
|2.||IV||Rs. 12,000 – Rs. 52,000||Rs. 3,900|
In order to process the completed forms, the authorities will presumably demand that the candidates pay a specific sum, as relevant to them. The sum has not yet been communicated. The method for payment specified on the official portal must be used by the applicants. Keep checking this area for updates regarding the application fee for the DME Assam Grade III and Grade IV Jobs.
According to current government regulations, positions will be reserved for female candidates.
Applicants must be citizens of India.
Candidate registration is required at one of Assam’s Job Exchange Offices.
Vacancies Available in Nalbari Medical College Recruitment
Nalbari Medical College Recruitment Assam Grade 3 and Grade 4 Vacancy: Candidates must be aware that the Directorate of Medical Education in the State of Assam has stated that there are a total of 2008 openings for Grade III and Grade IV positions. Moreover, the postings have been separated into the classes III and IV.
For the Technical and Non-Technical Job Categories under Grade III, the authorities have launched recruitment advertising. Also, the openings are categorised based on institution and reservation conditions. The general information about the total number of openings published by the DME, Assam, is as follows:
Grade III Technical Posts (333 total)
- Anaesthetic Technician: 01
- Artist: 01
- Audiometry Technician: 01
- Audio Visual Technician for Central Photography: 01
- Blacksmith: 01
- Carpenter: 01
- Cataloguer: 01
- Dark Room Assistant: 06
- Dental Technician: 04
- Dresser: 02
- ECG Technician: 01
- Health Inspector: 02
- Laboratory Technician: 40
- Medical Record Officer: 01
- Modeler: 01
- Multi Rehabilitation Worker/MRW/Technician/Tehrapost: 04
- Occupational Therapist: 02
- Optometrist: 01
- OT Technician: 04
- Pharmacist: 02
- Photographer: 02
- Physiotherapist: 02
- Prosthetic/Orthotic Technician: 02
- Public Health Nurse 03
- Radio Therapy Technician: 02
- Social Worker: 03
- Speechtehrapost: 03
- Staff Nurse: 203
- Supervisor (laundry) 01
- TB and Chest Disease Health Visitor: 02
- Technician Assistant for CSS: 08
- Technician for Animal Operation Room: 01
- Technician for CSS: 08
- Technician for Virology Lab: 02
- Technician for Audiovisual Aids, Photography and Artist for MEU: 02
- Vocational Counsellor: 01
Grade 3 Non-Technical Posts(98 Total)
- Accountant Assistant: 04
- Accountant: 02
- Assistant librarian: 02
- Cashier: 02
- Coding Clerk 04
- Computer Operator: 01
- Documentalist: 01
- Driver: 06
- Health Assistant (Male): 01
- Health Educator: 02
- LDA/Computer Operator Cum Clerk/DTP Operator: 20
- Librarian: 01
- Library Assistant: 04
- Receptionist Cum Clerk: 02
- Record Clerk: 07
- Record Keeper Cum Clerk cum Computer Operator: 02
- Statistician: 01
- Steno Cum Computer Operator: 04
- Stenographer: 02
- Store Keeper Cum Clerk Cum Computer Operator: 25
- Store Keeper Cum Record Clerk: 05
Grade IV Posts (203 Total):
- Animal Attendant: 02
- Attendant: 10
- Cook: 04
- Dhobi/Washer Man/Women: 12
- Dissection Hall Attendant: 04
- Daftary: 04
- Grade IV: 04
- Laboratory Attendant: 30
- Packer: 12
- Peon: 06
- Stretcher Bearer: 08
- Sweeper: 08
- Ward Boy: 56
- Ward Girl: 24
So Here in this article you not only came to know about Nalbari Medical College Recruitment 2023 info but How to Apply for Nalbari Medical College Recruitment, What is the Application fees, Selection process, Criteria, Educational qualification for the Recruitment and more detailings on Nalbari Medical College Recruitment. So if you really liked and enjoyed today’s article then become a helping hand and kindly share this info to others people and let them know. Thank you so much!