Hello there! In this article, you have been told about Kv Fee Online Payment 2023 or How to deposit Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees and KV school fees online payment..
It is the time of Internet and Digital and you know how much time is important in today’s world. If you will learn to do all the work online in your life through Mobile (Android) or Computer, Laptop, then you will not have to go anywhere and stand in line.
You go to the nearest Union Bank of India to pay the fees of Kendriya Vidyalaya, where you will already find many people standing in line and before making the kvs fees payment, you will have to fill a kvs fees challan. Then after a lot of trouble your Kv Stundant Fees will be paid.
About KV fee online:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan accepts the KV fee online from class 1 to 12 on quarterly basis. KV Fee Payment facility will be available in both online and offline mode. The portal for 1st quarter KV online fee payment will be opened in July 2023.
Students / parents will be able to pay Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees 2023 online through the official website of KVS, kvsangathan.nic.in. Furthermore, they can make the KV Online Fee Payment through Internet Banking from Union Bank of India KV Fees.
For offline fee payment, students need to submit the KV Fees Challan and Fees to the Union Bank of India branch. They must have a unique 15 digit student ID and date of birth to make the payment. Students have to deposit the Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees 2023 in the first 15 days of every quarter. Kendriya Vidyalaya 2023 Fees includes Tuition Fee, School Development Fund, Computer Fee etc.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees 2023 Payment Dates
KVS collects Kendriya Vidyalaya fee from 1st to 15th in particular calendar months only. Late fee will be applicable after 15th. Check the fees of important months from the table below.
KV Fees Payment Dates
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees for||1st Quarter 2023 May 2023|
|KV Fees for 2nd Quarter 2023||1st July to 15th July 2023|
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Fees for 3rd Quarter 2023||1st October to 15th October 2023|
|KVS Fees for 4th Quarter 2023||1st Jan to 15th Jan 2023|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Payment Dates for Class 11
|Last date for submission of fee for first two quarters||August 2023|
|Fee Submission Dates for 3rd Quarter||1st October to 15th October 2023|
Details of the Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Structure
KV Fee Online: For information on the deadlines for submitting the appropriate KV Fee Online, see the table below. Students should be aware that the KV admission fee must be paid in the first quarter following admission to the Kendriya Vidyalaya. Details on the Kendriya Vidyalaya’s pricing schedule are provided below:
Quarter fee: A second name for the quarter fee is the tuition fee. On a quarterly basis, in January, April, July, and October, KVS receives tuition payments.
Advance fee: Students may pay the yearly or academic year fee in advance. One academic year’s worth of the advance fee can be paid at once. Only in January, April, July, and October is it payable.
Arrear fee: A single academic year’s worth of arrears can be paid. It may be paid in subsequent months to the prior months or with the fee for the following quarter.
New Admission Fee: To be paid in the first quarter following admission is the new admission fee.
Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN): Students must pay Vidyalaya Vikas Nidhi (VVN), which goes toward the improvement of that specific institution.
How to pay KV Fee Online?
With the use of the official website, those who wish to pay KVS fees online may do so:
- Visit the official website of KV Fee Online payment.
- Students should click UBI Fee Collection under Academics in the Academics area of the homepage.
- Student then will be directed to a new page. They must now click the link that says “Click Here for Online Payment.”
- They must input their 15-digit Student Unique ID, date of birth, and captcha in the login window on a new page before clicking the Submit button.
- Once more, a new page will open with all the charge information.
- Candidates must now add their email address and mobile number and finally click on the option “Pay Now.”
- Candidates can pay the KV Fee Online at this step through debit cards, mobile banking, or point-of-sale.
How to Download KVS Fees Payment Receipt
As last step in above in KV fee online payment, you will see the print icon below the Open of Payment Successful, click on Print, Google drive or File Manager have to download the receipt as you find appropriate, in this way you can download Kvs Fees Payment receipt.
The photo given below is of the receipt download after depositing the Kendriya Vidyalaya fees.
KV Online Fee Payment Using Mobile Banking
Candidates can use mobile banking to pay KV Fee Online by following the instructions below:
- Download the Netbanking application for their bank from the Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS). SBI, ICICI, or Union Bank, as examples.
- Select IMPS/NEFT from the menu.
- Type in your PIN for mobile banking.
- Put in the Beneficiary Mobile Number and MMID Number. Put in 9868577463 for the beneficiary’s cell number and 9026963 for the MMID number.
- Candidates must input the precise fee amount and the student’s Unique ID number in this phase.
- On the Submit button, click. Once you complete this stage, you will have successfully used mobile banking to submit the KVS fees online.
- Candidates who lack access to online banking, mobile banking, or any other kind of online payment can pay the KVS fee using challan.
Important Instructions for Payment of Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee 2023:
- To pay the fees, students have to carry their 15 digit unique student ID.
- For offline payment, a system-generated challan will be provided to the students by the school.
- Students can use the services of any bank to make online payment.
- Students can download Duplicate KV Fee Receipt from official website.
- Finally Students must check all the details like name, class etc very carefully, Before they make the payment.
Plus points of KV fee Online:
Paying online fees of Kendriya Vidyalaya students will save your time and if time is saved then you will not have to go to the bank leaving some other work. If you pay online.
In Kendriya Vidyalaya, students’ fees are deposited after every three months, and in Kendriya Vidyalaya, fees are paid for 12 months, there is a quarter of three months, the first quarter is from January to March, in which you have to deposit advance fees by January 10. The second quarter is from April to June. The third quarter is from July to September. The fourth quarter is from October to December. If you are late in paying the fees then there are separate charges.
So, these are the Complete details on KV fee online. Hope now you understood the full process of KV online fee payment 2022-23 or the process to how to pay kv fees online! Kindly share this article to all your friends and help them to know about this amazing online payment method! Thank you.
Important FAQs Regarding KV fee Online Payment
1. How can I get the Kendriya Vidyalaya Fee Receipt?
You can get it or print the receipt from the official website of KVS.
2. Is Kendriya Vidyalaya only for government employees?
No, but preference is given to the children of government employees.
3. Is Kendriya Vidyalaya an English medium school?
Yes, KV is an English medium school, but students have the option to study Social Science either in English or Hindi.
4. What is “Student Unique ID”?
This is a system-generated 15 digit number which is mentioned in the challan copy. This is based on the student information fed by the KV in the system base.