Jan Suchna portal: Goverment of Rajhsthan Often provides the benefits of New Schemes for the Rajasthan Public. And this time they Started a Bit Different Scheme or Portal for the Public of Rajasthan which is called the Rajasthan Jan Suchna portal. Through this portal all of the Information of Schemes managed by the Rajasthan Government can be read or Get by the General public.
After Inaugural of this Jan Suchna Portal the Public of Rajasthan won’t have to Go by Government offices time by time Because through this portal, he can apply for the scheme according to his wish and can get its information. To apply, citizens have to visit the official website and apply.
Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan Details 2023 :
|Scheme Name||Rajasthan Public Information Portal|
|Launch date||13 September 2019|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Ashok Gahtol|
|Department||Government of Rajasthan|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme|
|Official website||Click to Open|
Jan Suchna portal About :
All the information provided on this portal will be provided by the state government. The Department of Information Technology and Communications created this site/portal. In order to get any sort of information prior to the opening of the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal 2023 users were required to submit a letter in accordance with Section 4 (2) of the Right to Information 2005 Act and then update the information within 120 days. But now this will not happen, now the people of the state can get all the information sitting at home through this portal. All information related to 33 schemes and services of about 13 departments will be made available to the people of the state on this portal.
Through this online Jan Soochna Portal, information about all the schemes implemented by the government in the Ward/Panchayat is being made available at one place. It implements section 4(2) of the Right to Information Act, 2005. Now people do not need to be told to take advantage of the government scheme, now the people of the state can easily take advantage of the schemes and services being run by the Rajasthan government for the benefit of the citizens through the public information portal Rajasthan 2022. . Transparency and accountability in government operations will be highly secured with the implementation of this platform.
What is the Purpose of Jan Soochna Portal Rajasthan :
The residents of Rajasthan previously encountered several obstacles while attempting to obtain any type of information. They were still unable to adequately obtain the information. The state government has launched this Rajasthan Public Information Portal in light of all these issues. The general population of the state has easy access to information about government programmes and services via this site. to make Making the citizens of Rajasthan self-reliant and empowered through this Rajasthan Public Information Portal 2022.
Also Let us tell you that information related to 149 schemes and services of about 28 departments has been made available on the Jan Soochna Portal and from time to time, the scope of information will be increased and new schemes and provisions will be added.
The Chief Minister says that this will bring transparency in the process of the Right to Information Act. You can visit the official rajasthan.gov.in portal of the Government of Rajasthan to get information related to all kinds of schemes, programs, campaigns.
How to Know your Eligibility for Jan Suchna Portal schemes :
Here is the full process to Know the Eligibility for this Scheme.
- You must first go to the Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal’s official website.
- Your current screen will now display the main page.
- You must click the link to the scheme’s eligibility on the home page.
- You will get a list of all the schemes as soon as you click on this link.
- You can check the eligibility of any scheme in this list.
13 Departments that is associated with Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal:
- Social Justice and Empowerment Department
- Rural Development and Panchayati Raj Department
- Tribal Area Development Department
- Primary Education and Secondary Education Department
- Medical Health and Family Welfare Department
- Labor and Employment Department
- Department of Mines and Geology
- Food and Civil Supplies Department
- Department of Energy
- Department of Planning and Information Technology and Communication
- cooperative Department
- Administrative Information Department
- Revenue Department
These all are the Department that is attached with Rajasthan Jan Suchna Scheme.
Benefits of Jan Suchna Portal:
- Every Single Person of the Rajasthan can take a benefit of this portal.
- The people of the state can easily get information related to any special schemes and other services, which were earlier
- available through RTI, now on this public information portal.
- Under this portal, making it easier for the people of the state and reducing corruption.
What is the Process of Registration on Jan Suchna Portal? :
Here we describe the Entire process to Register on Jan Suchna Portal Rajsthan with Step by Step which you have to follow Carefully…
1. First of all Go to the Rajasthan Portal Jan Suchna Official Website using any of Browser on your Device.
2. After click on link, The Home page will be open to your Screen.
3. At there you have to Click on the Scheme/Services Section.
4. Now you have Simply Click on the Service which you want to Register on.
5. Now you will see The Registration Form next to your Screen.
6. Just fill up all the Blank places on Registration forms with details.
7. After filling all the details, Simply Attach all the required Documents there.
8. Finally just Click on the Submit button, like this You will Successfuly Register on the Rajasthan portal Jan Suchna with so Ease.
How to view the List of Jan Suchna Portal schemes :
So let’s We clear out the Confusion of yours to How to View the list of Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan schemes..
1. Simply Go to the Jan Suchna Official Website using any of Browser.
2. Then a Homepage of Website will be open to you.
3. There simply Click on the ‘Schemes‘ Section.
4. Then a New page will be open out to your screen.
5. This is the Screen where you will see the List of Jan Suchna Schemes.
How to do Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Complaint Registration?:
Well, Either is this Jan Suchna Portal Rajasthan or any other Government Scheme’s Online portal sometimes we face some of the problems regarding any issue then the Complaint is the only way to contact them seriously. So here are the steps you must follow to:
- First of all you have to go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of registering a complaint/problem. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, Rajasthan Sampark Portal will reach in front of you. On this portal, you have to click on the option of Register a complaint. After clicking on that option, a form will open in next page.
- In this form you will have to fill all the information asked like mobile number, register complaint and upload documents etc. After filling all the information, you have to click on the submit button. This way your complaint will be registered.
We kindly Hope that now with this Article, now you have fully get known about Jan Suchna portal Rajasthan and got all of your Answers of it. Kindly share this Valuable information to all your friends and needy ones and help us to be a Helpful hand for all, Thank you.