Diya Scholarship 2023: We have good news for you if you are a student or a skilled professional regarding your technical or educational requirements. The Diya Scholarship 2023 provide an opportunity to a deserving and needy Pakistani citizen. DIYA is a reputable charity with a strong reputation. The Diya’s mission is to combat poverty by fostering literacy. In Pakistan, Diya operates a network of over 2,200 schools, colleges, universities, and technical and training facilities.
Through the online web application system, students can apply for graduate and master’s programmes. Students in Intermediate Level or School Level who are talented and deserving will apply through their Schools/Institutes. Only government institutions are currently receiving scholarships from Diya Pakistan. The Institute will get in touch with our office to discuss specifics.
According to the DIYA organisation, these scholarships are for students who were unable to continue their studies due to a financial crisis. For students who want to continue their education but are unable to pay for it, DIYA will provide them with the opportunity to do so. The large organisation Diya has awarded nearly 400,000 scholarships to students over the last three years.
Diya Scholarship 2023 Details Table:
|Education Level For||Fsc/ICS and Bachelors|
|Stipend Amount||2000 per month for Post-Matric, 3000 per month for Bachelors|
|Degree||Schools, College & University Students|
|No of Scholarship Aount||55000|
|Eligibility From||All Over Pakistan|
|Gender||Male and Female|
|Official Website||Click here to Open|
Eligibility Criteria for Diya Scholarship 2023:
- D. and MPhil students are not eligible for this programme, although graduates who pursue a direct MPhil are.
- For college students, an online application process is available.
- This programme is not open to students who are also receiving a scholarship worth PKR 25,000 annually.
- First-time applicants should complete the online scholarship application and upload scanned copies of their supporting documentation.
- This scholarship programme is funded annually and begins on July 1st. As a result, applicants must submit renewal applications in the following year.
- Students at the intermediate level who are deserving and diligent can apply through their school or institution.
Amount of Diya Scholarship 2023
You can now access the application form for download. Nearly 400,000 students have received scholarships from the sizable organisation Diya over the last three years. Since applicants occasionally forget to send any other documentation that was requested on the application, this form is the most crucial one. A roll number slip will come. For students in Pakistan, this is the ideal chance to further their studies. Below are the full details and application instructions.
You may submit an application if you meet the requirements. Diya Scholarship 2023 rewards 50,000 scholarships to college and high school students each year. If you don’t know how to submit an online application, you can now download the application form provided by the organisation. Additionally, it offers students who are enrolled in skill-development programmes weekly stipends. Additionally, you must include your address on the application form. All applicants may apply to Diya Pakistan at any time of the year.
Also read: Niyojan Praman Patra download 2023
DIYA Scholarship categories include:
Each year, 55,000 Scholarships divided into Three categories are made available; see the list below.
Scholarships for 45,000 students in schools
Scholarships for 8000 courses in Skill development
Scholarships awarded to 1500 University students
How to Apply for Diya Scholarship 2023?
Here are we giving you the full process to How to apply for Diya Scholarship 2023, by which you can easily apply for this Scholarship. So simply follow these given steps below:
- Students at the graduation level and master’s level can apply online. (Simply follow this and Form will open)
- Using the online form, upload the scanned documents which we listed in below topic.
- 30 to 45 days may pass before your application is reviewed.
- You can use this link to check the status of your application (Check Diya Application Status)
- The check will be sent to your institute within 10 to 30 days of the application’s approval if it has been approved. Your Institute will either give it to you after verification or adjust your fee. In any Meezan bank, you can cash the check by presenting your original CNIC.
- The Diya Scholarship is paid out fiscally each year.
- Students may request a renewal if their course is still being offered.
Note: School and college students are not eligible to apply. They will submit an application via their school or college.
What are the Required Documents for Diya Scholarship Pakistan?
The following documents are required for this Need Based Diya Scholarship 2023:
- Head of Institute Attestation type.
- Applicants CNIC.
- Fathers CNIC.
- Mothers CNIC.
- Matric Certificate.
- Family Registration Certificate.
- Intermediate Certificate.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Hifz Certificate.
- Disability certificate (if required)
- Fee revenues or bank Challan for the existing year.
- Salary slip.
- Enrollment Certificate of all brothers and sisters who are studying. (Only for those whose father/guardian is a non-salaried person) (download it from DOWNLOAD Page of our website)
- College card (if available)
- Electricity Bill
- College Card if available.
- Pension Document ( if the guardian is a pensioner)
Also read: How to make money from 12% Club app?
Instructions for Diya Scholarship 2023 Pakistan
Before you going to applying, just Carefully review these following information:
- Only those students who are enrolled in programmes at the graduate level or master’s level may use the online web application system.
- Students pursuing PhDs and MPhils are also ineligible for the Diya Scholarship; however, those who pursue a direct MPhil after graduation are. After an MA, MSc, or MS, an MPhil is not eligible. Students at the School level and Intermediate level cannot apply via this web-based approach.
- Students in Intermediate Level or School Level who are talented and deserving will apply through their Schools/Institutes. Only government institutions are presently receiving scholarships from Diya Pakistan. The Institute will get in touch with our office to discuss specifics.
- Diya Scholarships are not available to students who receive scholarships from other organisations worth more than Rs. 25000 per year.
- At all levels, students must achieve at least 60%.
- First-time applicants must complete the online scholarship application and upload scanned documents (mentioned below).
You can check the status of your application on a weekly basis on the website, and it might take 30 to 45 days to review your application with scans.
- Your application’s status will be updated online with the following options: Clarify, Incomplete, Complete, Not Accepted, Approved.
- Within 10 to 30 days of approval, a check will be sent to your institute. After verification, the Institute will either give it to you or adjust your fee. By presenting your original NIC Card and NIC Copy to the bank, you can cash the check at any branch of Meezan Bank.
- If a student’s case was previously “Not Accepted” or if they submitted false, altered, or copied and pasted documents or material, they may NEVER APPLY AGAIN in ANY CASE.
- The fiscal year for scholarships runs from July 1 to June 30. If the course continues, the student may apply for renewal the following year.
Diya Scholarship 2023 Contact Number
Phone No. +92.51.515.7773
Helpline Regarding scholarship Queries: 0317-3492725
Address: Diya Head Office 1304/474, Hasan Street, Defence Road, New Lalazar, Rawalpindi 46000, Pakistan for all students who are wanted to get this scholarship.
Hope now you have understood fully that What is Diya Scholarship 2023 is all about, Diya Scholarship Status check, Diya Scholarship form and How to apply for Diya Scholarship 2023! Thank you so much for giving your time to read this post and now kindly share this article to help to improve daily to provide this type of helpful knowledge! Thank you.